The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions

Man in custody after taking son from Seattle home

SHARE: facebook Twitter icon Linkedin icon Google+ icon Email icon |  PRINTER-FRIENDLY
Associated Press
Published:
SEATTLE -- Seattle police say a 38-year-old man is in custody hours after he took his young child following a verbal altercation with the boy's mother.
Detective Renee Witt said Sunday afternoon that the boy was found safe. She said there was a no-contact order that prohibited the man from having contact with the boy.
An Amber Alert had been issued for Emiliano Gonzales and his 2-year-old son. The man turned himself into authorities Sunday.
Story tags » Crime, Law & JusticeSeattle

More Northwest Headlines

NEWSLETTER

HeraldNet Headlines

Top stories and breaking news updates

Calendar