Photographer Karen Johanson, a volunteer in charge of marketing for Support the Last Resort, shared some photos from the event with us.
The county's helicopter rescue crew has lost a major source of funding and is working to find a new way to continue operating. We wrote about this earlier right here.
Click here to see more photos from the event.
To see even more, go to Karen Johanson's page here.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Q&A: How photographer created stunning image of the Enchantments Oct. 7
- How to help rescuers see you if you're lost at night Oct. 5
- Mount Dickerman and six other trails to hike right now Oct. 4
- For Bothell backpacker, Pacific Crest Trail is a multi-year adventure Sep. 28
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.