UPDATE: Ignore everything you just read about Lynch. Turns out the team made a mistake on the injury report. Lynch should be listed with a hip injury, which would indicate he's just resting the existing injury he played through. Remain calm!
Did not participate: RB Marshawn Lynch (
Full participation: TE Zach Miller (hamstring).
Didn't not participate: WR Brittan Golden (hamstring).
Limited: LB John Abraham (shoulder), LB Karlos Dansby (quadricep), WR Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring), TE Rob Housler (ankle), DE Calais Campbell (neck).
Full: LB Kenny Demens (hamstring), TE Jim Dray (quadricep), S Rashad Johnson (finger), DE Ronald Talley (wrist).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.