Tuesday Seahawks-Cardinals injury report
UPDATE: Ignore everything you just read about Lynch. Turns out the team made a mistake on the injury report. Lynch should be listed with a hip injury, which would indicate he's just resting the existing injury he played through. Remain calm!
Did not participate: RB Marshawn Lynch (
Full participation: TE Zach Miller (hamstring).
Didn't not participate: WR Brittan Golden (hamstring).
Limited: LB John Abraham (shoulder), LB Karlos Dansby (quadricep), WR Larry Fitzgerald (hamstring), TE Rob Housler (ankle), DE Calais Campbell (neck).
Full: LB Kenny Demens (hamstring), TE Jim Dray (quadricep), S Rashad Johnson (finger), DE Ronald Talley (wrist).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Monday Super Bowl week press conference Jan. 26
- Pete Carroll and Seahawks players stick up for their silent (and occasionally crotch-grabbing) running back Jan. 26
- Seahawks players not bothered by Brandon Browner's "try to break it" comment Jan. 26
- Brandon Browner says Patriots should go after Sherman and Thomas injuries Jan. 26
- Quotes from Richard Sherman, Michael Bennett, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas, Russell Okung and Jermaine Kearse Jan. 25
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.