Tuesday Seahawks links
If you were at Sunday’s game, or at the Huskies game Saturday, you perhaps saw actor Will Ferrell on the sideline. And maybe by now you’ve heard the rumor that he’s in the area because he bought a bar in Edmonds? Well our Andrea Brown did some digging, and as of now anyway, Ferrell is not in the local bar business. There goes my dream of a year-round Christmas-themed bar called Buddy’s. Oh well.
Dave Boling of the News Tribune says the sometimes bumbling Seahawks are still finding ways to win while learning. Todd Dybas looks at the Seahawks’ prep for a short week.
Bob Condotta of the Seattle times notes that the Seahawks are getting healthier on offense, from Max Unger’s return the Zach Miller’s expected return this week to Percy Harvin, who could be back in a couple more weeks.
Seahawks.com focuses on Russell Wilson and the offense.
ProFootballTalk.com details reports that the Seahawks are working out some linebackers as MLB Bobby Wagner recovers from an ankle injury.
Grantland.com’s Bill Barnwell takes its weekly look at good and bad coaching decisions around the league, and he says the decision to go for it on fourth and goal from the 1-yard line in the first half, a play that resulted in a Marshawn Lynch TD, was one of the three best calls of the week.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Pool report on the Seahawks' Friday practice, including more on Kam Chancellor injury Jan. 30
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.