Where is the best Chinese food around here?
Maybe it's the weather. The crisp days seem perfect for some nice chow mein and classic fried rice. And in addition to being delicious, it means a break from cooking and (even better) the dishes. Win-win.
So, we're asking the experts. You.
Where is the best Chinese food in Snohomish County? Bonus points for telling us what your favorite dish is at that spot.
Leave a comment on this post or visit our Facebook page and tell us there.
If we get enough responses, we'll sum up the most popular suggestions later so you'll have a handy place to find them.
Most recent The Dish posts
- With holiday favorites, add some flair on the side Dec. 24
- 12 Days of Cookies: Holiday cookie inspired by Butterfingers Dec. 13
- 12 Days of Cookies: Cookie-topped blueberry mini pies Dec. 12
- How to make holiday cookies extra festive Dec. 11
- When it comes to food dyes this Christmas, make it natural Dec. 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.