Maybe it's the weather. The crisp days seem perfect for some nice chow mein and classic fried rice. And in addition to being delicious, it means a break from cooking and (even better) the dishes. Win-win.
So, we're asking the experts. You.
Where is the best Chinese food in Snohomish County? Bonus points for telling us what your favorite dish is at that spot.
Leave a comment on this post or visit our Facebook page and tell us there.
If we get enough responses, we'll sum up the most popular suggestions later so you'll have a handy place to find them.
Most recent The Dish posts
- Chill out: Icebox pies and cakes end summer meals on a cool note July 22
- A fabulous frittata in just five steps July 15
- Do you need a spiralizer? We test the gadget of the moment July 8
- A healthful but tasty burger is in the cards July 1
- Creating potato salads that are always-welcome-at-a-party side dish July 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.