Maybe it's the weather. The crisp days seem perfect for some nice chow mein and classic fried rice. And in addition to being delicious, it means a break from cooking and (even better) the dishes. Win-win.
So, we're asking the experts. You.
Where is the best Chinese food in Snohomish County? Bonus points for telling us what your favorite dish is at that spot.
Leave a comment on this post or visit our Facebook page and tell us there.
If we get enough responses, we'll sum up the most popular suggestions later so you'll have a handy place to find them.
Most recent The Dish posts
- In defense of the humble casserole Sep. 30
- Make this now: Larkís John Sundstrom enters dish in national breakfast battle Sep. 23
- This cookbook, scientifically speaking, is a great for the home cook Sep. 16
- Itís fun to mix fruit and fire Sep. 15
- Summerís last hurrah: Take this opportunity to feast on late seasonal produce Sep. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.