Forum on I-522 Sunday
The forum will be at the Richmond Beach Congregational Church about a half mile south of the Snohomish-King county line at the corner of Richmond Beach Road and 15th Avenue Northwest at 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
The initiative would require labeling of food that has genetically modified ingredients.
Representatives of organizations supporting and opposing the measure will make statements and answer audience questions.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Sen. Chase wants state protection of insurance shareholders Jan. 26
- State Rep. Stanford heads Legislative Accountability Committee Jan. 22
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.