The forum will be at the Richmond Beach Congregational Church about a half mile south of the Snohomish-King county line at the corner of Richmond Beach Road and 15th Avenue Northwest at 11:30 a.m. Sunday.
The initiative would require labeling of food that has genetically modified ingredients.
Representatives of organizations supporting and opposing the measure will make statements and answer audience questions.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Introducing charter-review candidates in County Council District 3 Aug. 27
- U.S. Rep. Larsen, VA officials to meet vets at Mountlake Terrace Senior Center Aug. 27
- Familiar names on ballot for county charter-review commission Aug. 26
- Introductory statements from Brier candidates Kaemingk and Wines Aug. 21
- Final south Snohomish County primary election results Aug. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.