Friday Seahawks links
Lots of good stuff from the folks at the Seattle Times here and the Tacoma News Tribune here.
Terry Blount of ESPN.com says Russell Wilson is what makes the Seahawks so special.
Danny O'Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle says the Seahawks can be even better.
NFL.com says Thursday's game was the Russell Wilson show. Chris Burke of Sports Illustrated also came away from the game impressed with Wilson's play.
Bob McManaman of the Arizona Republic says the Seahawks are the best team in the NFC.
From TheMMQB.com, an interesting look at how Peyton Manning landing in Denver affected the fates of a lot of teams. You'll recall the Seahawks were among the many teams interested in Manning when he became one of the biggest free agents in NFL history.
Grantland.com looks at the commonly held theory that Thursday night games are sloppy, and comes away thinking that may be a misperception.
If you missed any of Pete Carroll's comments, you can catch his postgame press conference here.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks CB and free-agent-to-be Byron Maxwell on being "the prettiest girl at the dance right now" Jan. 28
- Quotes from Seahawks coach Pete Carroll's Wednesday press conference. Jan. 28
- What Seahawks RB Marshawn Lynch said Wednesday Jan. 28
- Transcript of Pete Carroll's Super Bowl XLIX Media Day session Jan. 27
- Seahawks general manager John Schneider on the team's power structure, re-signing Russell Wilson and more Jan. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.