- Cascade running back Kejuan Coleman ran the ball 25 times for 202 yards and two touchdowns as the Bruins defeated Jackson 37-0.
- Edmonds-Woodway's Junior Opoku-Mensah had 24 carries for 146 yards and three touchdowns, all in the first half, to lead the Warriors to a 35-7 win over Lynnwood.
- King's running back Chris Yand had nine carries for 169 yards and four touchdowns in the Knights' 55-7 win over Granite Falls.
- Kamiak running back Joseph Binda Jr. came into the Knights' contest against Mariner in place of the injured Austin Hall and carried the ball 20 times for 217 yards and four touchdowns as Kamiak defeated Mariner 48-13.
- Blake Watts, the Lakewood quarterback, carried the ball 19 times for 141 yards and two touchdowns and completed 7-of-12 passes for 68 yards and another score in the Cougars' 21-0 win over Cedarcrest.
- Lake Stevens running back Austin Otis had 27 carries for 147 yards and two touchdowns as Lake Stevens defeated Stanwood 35-21.
- Mountlake Terrace running back Chance Ragsdale rushed for 283 yards and four touchdowns on 33 carries helping the Hawks to a 28-14 victory over Shorecrest.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.