Seahawks to bring in Robinson for physical
The team confirmed the talks with Robinson on Sunday. Coleman had been serving as the Seahawks fullback for most of the season, but left the game in the first half last Thursday against the Cardinals with a hamstring injury. After the game coach Pete Carroll had no immediate word on the severity of Coleman's injury.
Robinson was Seattle's starting fullback from 2010-12, but was cut at the end of training camp. He was set to make $2.5 million in base salary if he was on Seattle's roster to start the regular season. Robinson had a workout with Tennessee in early September but was not signed.
- Adams, owner of NFL's Titans dies at age 90 10/21/13
- Houston LB Cushing out for season 10/21/13
- Colts' Wayne out for season with torn ACL 10/21/13
- Bears QB Cutler to miss at least four weeks 10/21/13
- Man indicted in death of Peterson's son 10/21/13
- Tackle McKinnie acquired by Dolphins from Ravens 10/21/13
- Giants beat Vikings 23-7 for 1st win 10/21/13
- Rams QB Bradford to have MRI on left knee 10/20/13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.