Seahawks to bring in Robinson for physical
The team confirmed the talks with Robinson on Sunday. Coleman had been serving as the Seahawks fullback for most of the season, but left the game in the first half last Thursday against the Cardinals with a hamstring injury. After the game coach Pete Carroll had no immediate word on the severity of Coleman's injury.
Robinson was Seattle's starting fullback from 2010-12, but was cut at the end of training camp. He was set to make $2.5 million in base salary if he was on Seattle's roster to start the regular season. Robinson had a workout with Tennessee in early September but was not signed.
- Seahawks’ Wilson: ‘Adversity is opportunity’ 10/22/14
- Seattle sports history repeats itself with Harvin 10/22/14
- Cowboys release Sam from practice squad 10/21/14
- Panthers cut nickel cornerback Godfrey 10/21/14
- 4 major sports leagues, NCAA file to stop New Jersey sports betting 10/21/14
- Bills place Spillner on reserve injured/designated to return list 10/21/14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.