The business is based in Lake Stevens. They operate out of Eastern Washington usually, but are working to get permits so they can take out customers on Lake Stevens, too.
Here's a video from their site of people using Flyboard at Moses Lake.
It appears that a budding Iron Man was practicing some moves on Lake Stevens this weekend.
Herald reader Lisa Hansen shared this photo from Sunday. (Thanks, Lisa!)
As best I can tell, it shows someone using a Jetleve Aquaboard, or something similar. I've heard of these gadgets before, but never seen them in use.
I'm fascinated to know that they've apparently made it to Lake Stevens.
I'd love to know about what's going on in this photo. If you know anything, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 425-339-3046.
And, for your entertainment, here is a video of these things. Skip to 0:35 to see it in action.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.