The event is scheduled for 6 p.m. at Auditorium ABC of the hospital at 21601 76th Ave W.
The two local legislators, along with state Rep. Eileen Cody, chairwoman of the House Health Care and Wellness Committee, and Gary Goldbaum from the Snohomish Health District, will explain the new health care market in Washington state.
The legislators say that they plan to answer questions and listen to feedback on how the Affordable Care Act and the Washington Health Exchange is affecting local families.
Roberts and Liias represent the 21st Legislative District, including most of Edmonds, north Lynnwood, all of Mukilteo and part of south Everett.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Introductory statement from Fire District 1 candidate Erica Ash Sep. 16
- Apology for mistake in introduction of charter-review candidates Sep. 16
- Introductory statement from Lynnwood Council challenger Shannon Sessions Sep. 14
- Introductory statement from Brier Council incumbent Steele Sep. 11
- Introductory statements from Terrace Council incumbent Sonmore and challenger Barnes Sep. 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.