The deadline for registration by mail or online, or for previously registered Washington voters to file a change of address, was Oct. 7.
Voters who register in person can either get a ballot by mail or vote on accessible machines at the auditor's office if they choose to wait for their registration to be validated through the state voter registration database, a wait that requires a few minutes.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Brier ballot measure would advise City Council on fireworks ban Oct. 2
- Issue statements from Fire District 1 candidates Luke and Schrock Oct. 1
- Look to bottom of ballot to find Community Transit measure Oct. 1
- Monday, Oct. 5, deadline for voter registration Sep. 30
- Issue statements from Edmonds Council candidates Petso and Tibbott Sep. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.