Richard Sherman's latest contribution for TheMMQB.com is part of the website's ongoing look at concussions in football. Sherman admits that in his first NFL start, he suffered a concussion but played through it, knowing that game was his chance to make a mark, which he did later by recording his first NFL interception.
Brock Huard breaks down Russell Wilson's TD pass to Zach Miller in his weekly chalk talk segment.
John McGrath of the News Tribune looks at the return of Percy Harvin, and suggests the Seahawks offense with Harvin, Russell Wilson and Marshawn Lynch could become the Legion of Vroom.
The National Football Post has its list of most underpaid players, and includes Seahawks CB Brandon Browner. And that list doesn't include players still on their rookie deals who haven't had a chance to renegotiate, guys like Richard Sherman and Russell Wilson, who are obviously huge bargains. Basically, this is underpaid guys who could be making more.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.