Friday Seahawks links
Art Thiel of SportsPressNW looks at the impact of Zach Miller's return from injury. Miller also puts out a challenge to Seahawks fans to come to St. Louis, because with the Cardinals hosting a World Series game in town that night, there are plenty of tickets available for the football game.
The Tacoma News Tribune's Ryan Divish looks at Rams backup QB Kellen Clemens, who is filling in for an injured Sam Bradford, and who recognizes the tough challenge at hand going against Seattle's defense.
Danny O'Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle looks at Seattle's pass rush, while over at Seahawks.com they look at an underappreciated aspect of Seattle's D-line, the play of DT Brandon Mebane.
NFL.com looks at the "Seahawks hangover" which as seen every team to face Seattle this year lose the next week.
Davis Hsu of FieldGulls.com digs into the numbers and finds some things that might surprise you about the Seahawks.
Seattle's Week 9 opponent, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, lost to Carolina last night. Now the big question in Tampa Bay about the winless Bucs is whether or not coach Greg Schiano will still be the coach when the team comes to Seattle.
And finally, ESPN's E:60 program got a rare interview with Marshawn Lynch for a piece that will air Tuesday. Here's the trailer:
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks general manager John Schneider on the team's power structure, re-signing Russell Wilson and more Jan. 27
- A whole lot of Seahawks player quotes from Super Bowl Media Day Jan. 27
- Top Seahawks quotes from Super Bowl XLIX Media Day Jan. 27
- Marshawn Lynch attends Super Bowl media day 'so I won't get fined' Jan. 27
- Tuesday Seahawks links: Kam vs. Gronk? LOB on the cover of SI and more Jan. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.