- Cascade quarterback Josh Smith completed 10 of his 14 passes for 185 yards and two touchdowns and carried the ball 11 times for 59 yards in the Bruins' 28-14 victory over Kamiak to clinch second place in the Wesco 4A south.
- Jackson running back Nick White ran the ball 12 times for 149 yards to go along with his two touchdowns as Jackson defeated Lynnwood 56-34.
- Edmonds-Woodway running back Junior Opoku-Mensah rushed for 280 yards on 26 carries and five touchdowns to lead the Warriors to a 56-12 win over Mariner.
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason went 16-for-22 for 265 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Vikings to a 48-11 win over Snohomish.
- Marysville Pilchuck running back Killian Page rushed for 167 yards on 28 carries and scored two touchdowns to help the Tomahawks to a 39-21 win over Oak Harbor.
- Mountlake Terrace running back Chance Ragsdale rushed 14 times for 260 yards with two touchdowns in the Hawks' 56-14 win over Shorewood.
- Sultan's Antonio Rivas rushed for 213 yards on 13 carries and scored two touchdowns in the Turks' 40-28 win over South Whidbey.
- Sultan running back Cooper Beucherie rushed 235 yards on 31 carries and scored touchdowns from 38 and 45 yards out in the Turks' 40-28 win over South Whidbey.
- Arlington safety Micah Miller intercepted three passes in the Eagles' 24-16 win over Inglemoor.
More High Schools Headlines
Darrington won't play varsity football this season Senior QB Doney takes controls of Jackson's pass-oriented offense Lake Stevens QB Eason signs financial aid agreement with Georgia Sydney Gormley competing for kicking spot on young Lakewood football team Renewed optimism for Mariner and new head coach Stewart
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.