Danny O’Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle also looks at Seattle’s improved play on the road.
And this road game will be unique because, thanks to game 5 of the World Series, the Edward Jones Dome will be pretty empty. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch looks at the Rams being an “afterthought” tonight.
This story is from Sunday, but if you missed it, be sure to check out a cool look back at Paul Allen’s purchase of the Seahawks from Jayson Jenks of the Seattle Times.
Doug Farrar of SI.com checks out the tape, and says the Seahawks should be worried about Rams DT Michael Brockers.
If a Seahawks-free Sunday meant doing something other than watching football, Pete King’s MMQB column is always a good way to catch up on the happenings of the weekend. King also ends the piece by making his Monday Night Pick, saying he thinks the Seahawks will win convincingly.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson speaks about distractions Nov. 19
- Earl Thomas talks about struggles, foundation work with ADHD Nov. 19
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on the Matthews/Smith switch Nov. 18
- Seahawks injury update: LB Bruce Irvin out for Sunday Nov. 18
- Seahawks waive Super Bowl standout Chris Matthews Nov. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.