Morning links: Rice out for the year; interesting Lynch video
John McGrath of the News Tribune wonders why the Seahawks aren't unleashing the Beast.
And speaking of Marshawn Lynch, if you've got 12 minutes to spare, be sure to watch this ESPN E60 piece on Lynch. For better or worse, Lynch pretty much never talks to the local media anymore, so this is a rare glimpse into one of Seattle's most important players.
Jayson Jenks of the Seattle Times looks at Seattle's offensive struggles.
Danny O'Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle looks at three things we learned and three things we're still trying to figure out after Monday's game.
NFL.com has quick midseason reviews for every NFC team, saying Seattle's D is legit, but that the offensive line is a big problem.
Seahawks.com's Clare Farnsworth calls Earl Thomas the team's midseason MVP, which is pretty tough to argue with given the way Thomas is playing in his fourth season.
ESPN.com's Terry Blount takes his weekly look at the play of Russell Wilson, noting that Wilson kept his composure despite taking a beating.
NFL.com has its midseason quarterback ratings, putting Russell Wilson at No. 7.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: safety Feb. 20
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says no surgery for Sherman and Chancellor Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: cornerback Feb. 20
- A few thoughts on a potential Russell Wilson contract extension Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: linebacker Feb. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.