Seahawks-Buccaneers Thursday injury report
Did not participate: RB Marshawn Lynch (knee), T Breno Giacomini (knee), FB Derrick Coleman (hamstring), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring), DT Brandon Mebane (not injury related).
Full participation: G JR Sweezy (elbow), DE Michael Bennett (illness)
Out: RB Jeff Demps (groin), G Carl Nicks (foot).
Did not participate: RB Doug Martin (shoulder).
Limited: S Mark Barron (hip), S Dashon Goldson (knee), DT Derek Landri (back), WR Chris Owusu (foot).
Full: G Davin Joseph (knee), DT Akeem Spence (wrist), S Keith Tandy (ankle), LB Mason Foster (hamstring), LB Dekoda Watson (shoulder).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks place second-round tender on WR Doug Baldwin March 7
- Clint Dempsey back with Sounders; available for Saturday’s opener March 7
- Seahawks re-sign Jeanpierre and Johnson March 7
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett will test free agency March 6
- Brandon Browner suspended for first four games of 2014 March 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.