Monday Seahawks links
And speaking of Wilson, we’ll kick off our links with the quarterback, who as I detail in today’s column, had a couple of bad moments, but also was one of the biggest reasons the Seahawks came back. Over on the blog I have some other notes and thoughts.
You can find all the rest of our coverage here with lots of good stuff from Rich Myhre and Todd Fredrickson. Also be sure to check out Jennifer Buchanan’s photo gallery, which includes this gem of Wilson stiff-arming Tampa Bay defensive back Michael Adams to the turf.
The Tacoma News Tribune has its coverage of the game here, and you can find the Seattle Times’ coverage here.
Danny O’Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle says the Seahawks and Wilson are surviving despite troubling trends.
ESPN’s Terry Blount says the Seahawks defied logic coming back from 21-0.
Doug Farrar of SI.com offers his take on the game here. And Lindsay Jones of USA Today has her story here.
As always, Peter King’s Monday Morning Quarterback column is a good way to catch up on Sunday’s happenings around the NFL. Though Seahawks fans won’t like King putting the Seahawks at No. 6 in his rankings.
CBSSports.com grades each team’s performance, and gives the Seahawks a C+.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Mariners recall Nick Franklin and James Jones from Tacoma April 16
- Mariners manager Lloyd McClendon on the significance of wearing 42 April 15
- Sidney Rice cleared by doctor, could be a target of Seahawks April 14
- Clint Dempsey earns back-to-back player of the week honors April 14
- Lloyd McClendon and Robinson Cano on the Mariners' 3-0 loss April 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.