Also on Heraldnet.com, a blog post from yesterday on Pete Carroll’s comments on hazing, which has suddenly become a big topic of discussion around the league.
Fulltime Cornerback and sometimes columnist Richard Sherman has his latest for TheMMQB.com, writing about what he would do if he were commissioner of the NFL.
Seahawks.com looks at this week’s opponent, the Atlanta Falcons, as does Todd Dybas of the News Tribune, noting how far the Falcons have fallen since celebrating a comeback win over the Seahawks in the playoffs.
Brock Huard of 710 ESPN Seattle breaks down Jermaine Kearse’s touchdown catch in the latest installment of his weekly “chalk talk” segment.
Terry Blount of ESPN.com hands out his midseason grades for the Seahawks.
And if you missed it yesterday, former Seahawk John Moffitt, who was traded to Denver before the start of the season, has decided to walk away from the game after playing just two-plus seasons.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.