Thursday Seahawks links
Dave Boling of the News Tribune looks at what the return of Michael Robinson has meant to Seattle's run game.
The folks over at FieldGulls.com have a nice breakdown of some of the key third-down plays from last weekend's game.
This week's Sports Illustrated includes an article on the 12th-man phenomenon in Seattle.
Also at SI.com, their midseason report, which includes Richard Sherman being named the defensive player of the year so far, and grades for each team.
ESPN's John Clayton also looks at the NFL at midseason, and says the Seahawks are on track to make it to the Super Bowl, noting, amongst other things, that their ability to win on the road is making the difference.
Over at Seahawks.com, retired Seattle Times columnist Steve Kelley has a guest column on LB Malcolm Smith. Also at Seahawks.com, a look at how Doug Baldwin's role has changed with Sidney Rice out.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: 'it's on us to see it' Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits 'it's going to be a big challenge' sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.