"Free safety advice" from Earl Thomas
Thanks to the folks at Sports Illustrated's Extra Mustard blog, we get a glimpse of Thomas' lighter side, when he hits the streets to offer "free safety advice" to people at the Pike Place Market. Get it? Free safety advice, from a free safety? Puns are fun, don't you think?
Anyway, watch, enjoy, and have a good weekend. Oh, and don't forget to change your email password from time to time.
My hope is that we get a sequel called "Strong safety advice" in which Kam Chancellor offers similar advice, but does so by sternly yelling things like "Look both ways before crossing the street, fool!"
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Five of top 25 selling NFL jerseys are Seahawks July 21
- Seahawks' entire 2014 regular season now sold out July 21
- Make-a-Wish midfielder Xander Bailey enjoys his day as a Sounder July 18
- Wednesday links: Bobby Wagner says Broncos 'looked scared' July 16
- Felix Hernandez named All-Star game starter July 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.