"Free safety advice" from Earl Thomas
Thanks to the folks at Sports Illustrated's Extra Mustard blog, we get a glimpse of Thomas' lighter side, when he hits the streets to offer "free safety advice" to people at the Pike Place Market. Get it? Free safety advice, from a free safety? Puns are fun, don't you think?
Anyway, watch, enjoy, and have a good weekend. Oh, and don't forget to change your email password from time to time.
My hope is that we get a sequel called "Strong safety advice" in which Kam Chancellor offers similar advice, but does so by sternly yelling things like "Look both ways before crossing the street, fool!"
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says no surgery for Sherman and Chancellor Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: cornerback Feb. 20
- A few thoughts on a potential Russell Wilson contract extension Feb. 20
- Looking at the Seahawks’ draft needs: linebacker Feb. 19
- Seahawks GM John Schneider on Marshawn Lynch, Byron Maxwell, Russell Wilson and more Feb. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.