Thanks to the folks at Sports Illustrated's Extra Mustard blog, we get a glimpse of Thomas' lighter side, when he hits the streets to offer "free safety advice" to people at the Pike Place Market. Get it? Free safety advice, from a free safety? Puns are fun, don't you think?
Anyway, watch, enjoy, and have a good weekend. Oh, and don't forget to change your email password from time to time.
My hope is that we get a sequel called "Strong safety advice" in which Kam Chancellor offers similar advice, but does so by sternly yelling things like "Look both ways before crossing the street, fool!"
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.