"Free safety advice" from Earl Thomas
Thanks to the folks at Sports Illustrated's Extra Mustard blog, we get a glimpse of Thomas' lighter side, when he hits the streets to offer "free safety advice" to people at the Pike Place Market. Get it? Free safety advice, from a free safety? Puns are fun, don't you think?
Anyway, watch, enjoy, and have a good weekend. Oh, and don't forget to change your email password from time to time.
My hope is that we get a sequel called "Strong safety advice" in which Kam Chancellor offers similar advice, but does so by sternly yelling things like "Look both ways before crossing the street, fool!"
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Defensive coordinator Dan Quinn says Seahawks were "most connected" they've been this year Nov. 25
- Seahawks' Sherman, Baldwin put on skit criticizing NFL Nov. 25
- Carroll says Lynch should be ready to go on a short week and other notes from his Monday press conference Nov. 24
- Seahawks learn to trust, Carroll on officiating, other Monday links Nov. 24
- Earl Thomas and Doug Baldwin on the Seahawks learning to trust each other Nov. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.