Vote for Prep Football Player of the Week
- Glacier Peak's Kaianoa Wong had two interceptions, one of which he ran back for a touchdown, to help the Grizzlies defeat Wilson 28-3 in a 3A Quad-District playoff game.
- Darrington's Bruce Massingale rushed for 243 yards, scored a pair of rushing touchdowns and returned an interception for a touchdown as the Loggers blanked Orcas Island 34-0 to secure the school's first state playoff berth since 2007.
- Cascade quarterback Josh Smith finished the game 13-for-21 for 241 yards and a touchdown and ran for an additional 112 yards on 15 carries in the Bruins' 31-28 4A Quad-District win over Auburn-Riverside.
- King's quarterback Koa Wilkins had 192 yards passing and a touchdown and 119 yards -- on 26 carries -- and three more rushing touchdowns in the Knights' 30-12 1A Tri-District win over Eatonville.
- Coupeville's Jake Tumblin had 23 carries for 315 yards and four touchdowns, and also played big on defense, intercepting a pass and recovering a fumble in a 54-0 win over Chimacum.
- Meadowdale wide receiver Josiah Evans had five receptions for 113 yards and two touchdowns in the Mavericks' 28-21 3A Quad-District win over Timberline.
- Marysville Pilchuck's Deion Stell returned the game's opening kickoff for a touchdown, and carried the ball seven times for 75 yards and two more touchdowns as the Tomahawks defeated Bishop Blanchet 48-21 in a 3A Quad-District game.
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.