Monday Seahawks links
From the blog yesterday, here are my thoughts on the game. Also, from Sunday’s Herald, and worth revisiting after seeing the Falcons look so bad, how Atlanta could be a cautionary tale for the Seahawks if Seattle doesn’t play its cards right.
Fox did a sit-down interview with Seattle’s secondary, part of which you might have seen on the TV broadcast. If you missed it, or just want to see more, here’s the full interview:
Speaking of videos involving Seahawks defensive backs, if you missed it over the weekend, be sure to check out Earl Thomas giving “free safety advice” on the streets of Seattle. Silly, but good for a laugh.
Danny O’Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle has his game in review here.
You can catch all the coverage from the Tacoma News Tribune here, and from the Seattle Times here.
NFL.com says the Seahawks put together their best all-around effort of the season.
Along similar lines, ESPN’s Terry Blount writes that the dominant Seahawks finally showed up.
Grantland.com takes a look around the league, and says Seattle and New Orleans are the class of the NFC, if not the entire NFL.
Peter King has his look around the league in his Monday Morning Quarterback column, which includes a couple different Seahawks mentions. Be warned, however, that if you’re a dog lover, one section of this will be a little tough to get through, as the Kings had to put down their dog, Bailey, last week.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- NFL commissioner Roger Goodell weighs in on criticism from Richard Sherman and Marshawn Lynch's aversion to media Jan. 30
- Seahawks-Patriots final injury report of Super Bowl week Jan. 30
- Pete Carroll and Bill Belichick spend 30 minutes heaping praise on each other Jan. 30
- Carroll would support Sherman if he chose son's birth over Super Bowl Jan. 30
- Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing 'Mortal Kombat' is comedy gold Jan. 30
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.