Wednesday Seahawks-Vikings injury report
Did not participate: CB Brandon Browner (groin), DT Tony McDaniel (hamstring), CB Richard Sherman (hip), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related).
Limited participation: FB Derrick Coleman (hamstring), WR Percy Harvin (hip), C Max Unger (concussion), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee), DT Jordan Hill (biceps), LB Heath Farwell (knee), DE Red Bryant (concussion), S Kam Chancellor (hip).
Full participation: T Breno Giacomini (knee), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring), LB Bruce Irvin (shoulder).
Did not participate: DT Fred Evans (knee), TE Kyle Rudolph (foot), LB Erin Henderson (illness).
Limited: RB Matt Asiata (shoulder), TE Rhett Ellison (ankle), FB Jerome Felton (back), QB Christian Ponder (L shoulder).
Full: CB Chris Cook (hamstring), LB Chad Greenway (wrist), DT Letroy Guion (chest), G Charlie Johnson (elbow/toe), T Phil Loadholt (concussion), S Jamarca Sanford (groin).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Did you hear the one about Russell Wilson and World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner being roommates? Oct. 30
- A few thoughts on former Sounder Steve Zakuani retiring far too soon Oct. 29
- Seahawks-Raiders Wednesday injury report Oct. 29
- Undrafted rookie Brock Coyle likely to start for Seahawks at middle linebacker Oct. 29
- Seahawks sign FB Will Tukuafu and LB L.J. Fort, plus a few injury updates Oct. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.