Todd Dybas of the News Tribune looks at the impressive special teams play of Jeremy Lane, particularly his talents as a gunner on punt coverage. As Dybas notes, Lane is playing at a Pro Bowl level, but unfortunately for him, he's not on the ballot as a special teams player.
Jayson Jenks of the Seattle Times looks at the Seahawks' willingness to let certain players take risks. Along those lines, in case you missed it, I wrote last week about the risk/reward aspect of Golden Tate.
Terry Blount of ESPN.com warns you not to immediately expect too much out of Percy Harvin when the receiver returns.
Art Thiel of SportsPressNW.com notes that there can be a down side to bringing a star player like Harvin in at midseason. Just ask the Sounders.
NationalFootballPost.com looks at the impact of Earl Thomas on Seattle's defense.
Seahawks.com says Marshawn Lynch is Seattle's tempo-setter.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.