Wednesday Seahawks links
Todd Dybas of the News Tribune looks at the impressive special teams play of Jeremy Lane, particularly his talents as a gunner on punt coverage. As Dybas notes, Lane is playing at a Pro Bowl level, but unfortunately for him, he's not on the ballot as a special teams player.
Jayson Jenks of the Seattle Times looks at the Seahawks' willingness to let certain players take risks. Along those lines, in case you missed it, I wrote last week about the risk/reward aspect of Golden Tate.
Terry Blount of ESPN.com warns you not to immediately expect too much out of Percy Harvin when the receiver returns.
Art Thiel of SportsPressNW.com notes that there can be a down side to bringing a star player like Harvin in at midseason. Just ask the Sounders.
NationalFootballPost.com looks at the impact of Earl Thomas on Seattle's defense.
Seahawks.com says Marshawn Lynch is Seattle's tempo-setter.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks GM John Schneider addresses Byron Maxwell’s free agency and more on Sports Radio KJR Feb. 11
- Seahawks promote Rocky Seto to assistant head coach Feb. 10
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch's future, Russell Wilson contract Feb. 10
- Seahawks promote Kris Richard to defensive coordinator, add Lofa Tatupu to coaching staff Feb. 9
- Report: Michael Barrow to be named Seahawks' linebackers coach Feb. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.