Wednesday Seahawks links
Todd Dybas of the News Tribune looks at the impressive special teams play of Jeremy Lane, particularly his talents as a gunner on punt coverage. As Dybas notes, Lane is playing at a Pro Bowl level, but unfortunately for him, he's not on the ballot as a special teams player.
Jayson Jenks of the Seattle Times looks at the Seahawks' willingness to let certain players take risks. Along those lines, in case you missed it, I wrote last week about the risk/reward aspect of Golden Tate.
Terry Blount of ESPN.com warns you not to immediately expect too much out of Percy Harvin when the receiver returns.
Art Thiel of SportsPressNW.com notes that there can be a down side to bringing a star player like Harvin in at midseason. Just ask the Sounders.
NationalFootballPost.com looks at the impact of Earl Thomas on Seattle's defense.
Seahawks.com says Marshawn Lynch is Seattle's tempo-setter.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks general manager John Schneider on the team's power structure, re-signing Russell Wilson and more Jan. 27
- A whole lot of Seahawks player quotes from Super Bowl Media Day Jan. 27
- Top Seahawks quotes from Super Bowl XLIX Media Day Jan. 27
- Marshawn Lynch attends Super Bowl media day 'so I won't get fined' Jan. 27
- Tuesday Seahawks links: Kam vs. Gronk? LOB on the cover of SI and more Jan. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.