Thursday Seahawks injury report: Harvin a full-go
Did not participate in practice: CB Brandon Browner (groin), DT Tony McDaniel (hamstring), CB Jeremy Lane (thigh).
Full participation: CB Richard Sherman (hip), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related), WR Percy Harvin (hip), FB Derrick Coleman (hamstring), C Max Unger (concussion), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee), DT Jordan Hill (biceps), LB Heath Farwell (knee), DE Red Bryant (concussion), S Kam Chancellor (hip), T Breno Giacomini (knee), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring), LB Bruce Irvin (shoulder).
Did not participate: TE Kyle Rudolph (foot), RB Adrian Peterson (groin).
Limited: RB Matt Asiata (shoulder), TE Rhett Ellison (ankle), QB Christian Ponder (L shoulder), DT Fred Evans (knee), DT Letroy Guion (chest), G Charlie Johnson (elbow/toe), WR Greg Jennings (achilles).
Full: CB Chris Cook (hamstring), LB Chad Greenway (wrist), T Phil Loadholt (concussion), S Jamarca Sanford (groin), LB Erin Henderson (illness), FB Jerome Felton (back).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Super Bowl arrival press conference Jan. 25
- Report: Seahawks defensive coordinator Dan Quinn to be named Falcons head coach on Feb. 2 Jan. 25
- Transcript of a very strange Bill Belichick press conference Jan. 24
- Quotes from Pete Carroll's Friday press conference Jan. 23
- Seahawks GM John Schneider talks Marshawn Lynch, Percy Harvin trade, Russell Wilson and more Jan. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.