Did not participate in practice: CB Brandon Browner (groin), DT Tony McDaniel (hamstring), CB Jeremy Lane (thigh).
Full participation: CB Richard Sherman (hip), DE Chris Clemons (not injury related), WR Percy Harvin (hip), FB Derrick Coleman (hamstring), C Max Unger (concussion), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee), DT Jordan Hill (biceps), LB Heath Farwell (knee), DE Red Bryant (concussion), S Kam Chancellor (hip), T Breno Giacomini (knee), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring), LB Bruce Irvin (shoulder).
Did not participate: TE Kyle Rudolph (foot), RB Adrian Peterson (groin).
Limited: RB Matt Asiata (shoulder), TE Rhett Ellison (ankle), QB Christian Ponder (L shoulder), DT Fred Evans (knee), DT Letroy Guion (chest), G Charlie Johnson (elbow/toe), WR Greg Jennings (achilles).
Full: CB Chris Cook (hamstring), LB Chad Greenway (wrist), T Phil Loadholt (concussion), S Jamarca Sanford (groin), LB Erin Henderson (illness), FB Jerome Felton (back).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Fred Jackson and more: notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 1
- Seahawks reportedly in talks with RB Fred Jackson Sep. 1
- Jeanpierre cut, Norwood traded as Seahawks get down to 75 (updated) Aug. 31
- Reader poll: whither Kam Chancellor? Aug. 31
- Russell Wilson's agent talks contract negotiations on 710 ESPN Seattle May 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.