Seahawks-Vikings injury report
Out: CB Brandon Browner (groin).
Questionable: DT Tony McDaniel (hamstring, full participation).
Probable: WR Percy Harvin (hip, full), FB Derrick Coleman (hamstring, full), C Max Unger (concussion, full), RB Marshawn Lynch (knee, full), DT Jordan Hill (biceps, full), LB Heath Farwell (knee, full), DE Red Bryant (concussion, full), S Kam Chancellor (hip, full), T Breno Giacomini (knee, full), S Jeron Johnson (hamstring, full), LB Bruce Irvin (shoulder, full), CB Richard Sherman (hip, full), DE Chris Clemons (NIR, full), CB Jeremy Lane (thigh, full).
Out: TE Kyle Rudolph (foot), DT Letroy Guion (chest).
Doubtful: RB Matt Asiata (shoulder, limited).
Questionable: TE Rhett Ellison (ankle, limited), DT Fred Evans (knee, limited).
Probable: QB Christian Ponder (L shoulder, limited), G Charlie Johnson (elbow/toe, limited), WR Greg Jennings (achilles, limited), CB Chris Cook (hamstring, full), LB Chad Greenway (wrist, full), T Phil Loadholt (concussion, full), S Jamarca Sanford (groin, full), LB Erin Henderson (illness, full), FB Jerome Felton (back, full), RB Adrian Peterson (groin, didn't practice).
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Katy Perry texts with Russell Wilson, imitates Marshawn Lynch, likes the Seahawks Sunday Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll on New England's use of unusual formations: "it's on us to see it." Jan. 29
- Richard Sherman hoping his unborn son is a “disciplined young man” until after Super Bowl Jan. 29
- Pete Carroll admits "it's going to be a big challenge" sustaining success after Russell Wilson gets paid Jan. 29
- Marshawn Lynch speaks up to ask media 'what are y'all here for?' Jan. 29
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.