The port made the announcement about the new business on Friday.
AAL joins six other shipping lines that call at the Port of Everett. The company operates three vessels capable of lifting 700 tons. The first AAL vessel was scheduled to arrive in Everett on Saturday.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: New vice president of Workforce Development at EdCC Aug. 25
- Briefs: New president for Rotary Club of Mill Creek Aug. 24
- Briefs: Everett yogurt shop celebrates one-year anniversary Aug. 21
- Briefs: Great Clips seeking stories of busy people Aug. 20
- Briefs: Monroe's Wet Noses treats as non-GMO certified as organic Aug. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.