Port of Everett adds 7th shipping line
The port made the announcement about the new business on Friday.
AAL joins six other shipping lines that call at the Port of Everett. The company operates three vessels capable of lifting 700 tons. The first AAL vessel was scheduled to arrive in Everett on Saturday.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Arlington attorney honored by state association May 21
- Briefs: Bartell accepts donations for domestic violence program May 20
- Briefs: Providence nominated for most beautiful hospital in U.S. May 18
- Briefs: Economic Alliance wins ‘Community Partner’ award May 14
- Briefs: Mill Creek native wins chocolate factory franchise May 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.