Port of Everett adds 7th shipping line
The port made the announcement about the new business on Friday.
AAL joins six other shipping lines that call at the Port of Everett. The company operates three vessels capable of lifting 700 tons. The first AAL vessel was scheduled to arrive in Everett on Saturday.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Everett's Hand in Hand to receive tech help Feb. 26
- Briefs: Mill Creek’s FurKidz changes focus to fostering pets Feb. 25
- Briefs: Mukilteo’s Energy Solutions service techs get certifications Feb. 24
- Briefs: Lynnwood’s Chick-Fil-A owner named Feb. 23
- Briefs: Economic Group’s ambassador committee elected Feb. 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.