Port of Everett adds 7th shipping line
The port made the announcement about the new business on Friday.
AAL joins six other shipping lines that call at the Port of Everett. The company operates three vessels capable of lifting 700 tons. The first AAL vessel was scheduled to arrive in Everett on Saturday.
Most recent Bizblog posts
- Briefs: Everett’s TOP Insurance adds agent March 5
- Briefs: EdCC trustee reappointed to post March 4
- Briefs: Lynnwood chiropractor elected to state association March 3
- Briefs: County spokeswoman named recognized by Leadership Snohomish County March 2
- Briefs: Learn Spanish for the health care workplace Feb. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.