It's really coming down in the mountains, so much so that Stevens Pass Ski Area has decided to open part of the mountain for the weekend.
From noon to 4 p.m. today (Saturday) and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Hogsback, Daisy and the rope tow will be open. Also, up to 10 of the terrain park features will be open.
Tickets will be $20.
Get more details on the ski area's website.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.