It's really coming down in the mountains, so much so that Stevens Pass Ski Area has decided to open part of the mountain for the weekend.
From noon to 4 p.m. today (Saturday) and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Hogsback, Daisy and the rope tow will be open. Also, up to 10 of the terrain park features will be open.
Tickets will be $20.
Get more details on the ski area's website.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- For Bothell backpacker, Pacific Crest Trail is a multi-year adventure Sep. 28
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
- State parks, national parks, forest service sites will be free on Saturday Sep. 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.