Stevens Pass opens 2 lifts, terrain park for weekend
It's really coming down in the mountains, so much so that Stevens Pass Ski Area has decided to open part of the mountain for the weekend.
From noon to 4 p.m. today (Saturday) and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Hogsback, Daisy and the rope tow will be open. Also, up to 10 of the terrain park features will be open.
Tickets will be $20.
Get more details on the ski area's website.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Kayakers will get rare chance to play on Sultan River in late April March 24
- Sometimes, it's good to suffer on a hike March 24
- Mount Rainier National Park announces planned opening dates March 24
- DNR to boost recreation opportunities near Snoqualmie Pass March 23
- See elevated nature trail before it opens to the public March 23
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.