They have the Hogsback, Brooks and Daisy chair lifts open, as well as the rope tow. More lifts will be opened as conditions allow.
The Beacon Hill terrain park has more than 10 features available and staff are working on getting more features and the other terrain parks ready to go.
Tickets are $20 through Thursday, and if you have a season pass to any other mountain area resort you can ski free through Thursday at Stevens.
For more information, including current conditions, visit the Stevens website.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- How to find a campsite for Fourth of July weekend June 30
- Volunteers needed in Henry M. Jackson, Wild Sky and Alpine Lakes wildernesses June 26
- What a smoke-jumper sees when leaping from a plane June 25
- Volunteers needed this weekend at fire lookout near Darrington June 25
- Upcoming outdoor events June 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.