They have the Hogsback, Brooks and Daisy chair lifts open, as well as the rope tow. More lifts will be opened as conditions allow.
The Beacon Hill terrain park has more than 10 features available and staff are working on getting more features and the other terrain parks ready to go.
Tickets are $20 through Thursday, and if you have a season pass to any other mountain area resort you can ski free through Thursday at Stevens.
For more information, including current conditions, visit the Stevens website.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Edmonds endurance hiker went off trail to train for record-setting hike Nov. 25
- Stevens Pass purchases snow maker for base area Nov. 24
- Tips to stay safe while playing outside in winter Nov. 20
- Storm damaged many national forest trails and roads Nov. 20
- Mount Baker Ski Area to open on Thursday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.