They have the Hogsback, Brooks and Daisy chair lifts open, as well as the rope tow. More lifts will be opened as conditions allow.
The Beacon Hill terrain park has more than 10 features available and staff are working on getting more features and the other terrain parks ready to go.
Tickets are $20 through Thursday, and if you have a season pass to any other mountain area resort you can ski free through Thursday at Stevens.
For more information, including current conditions, visit the Stevens website.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.