In today’s Herald, we’ve got this game story from Rich Myhre, a column from me on Percy Harvin’s return, a sidebar on Russell Wilson’s big game, a sidebar from Todd Fredrickson on the defense shutting down Adrian Peterson, and a notebook leading off with the offensive line getting back to full strength. Oh, and don’t miss this photo gallery.
You can find the Tacoma News Tribunes’ coverage here, and the Seattle Times’ here.
Jim Trotter of Sports Illustrated was in town for the game, and said Harvin hinted at the impact he will have on Seattle’s offense.
Danny O’Neil of 710 ESPN Seattle says less is more for Russell Wilson.
ESPN’s Terry Blount recaps the game here.
Peter King’s Monday Morning Quarterback column takes a look at how important home field advantage will be in the NFC assuming the road to the Super Bowl goes through either Seattle or New Orleans. King also puts the Seahawks No. 2 in his rankings.
CBSSports.com’s Will Brinson calls Russell Wilson an MVP sleeper.
SportsOnEarth.com looks at every team in the league, and says the Seahawks might be the most complete team in the NFL.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.