Costco apologizes for Bible-as-fiction flap
Costco has since apologized, saying in a statement a distributor mislabeled a small percentage of Bibles before they were sent to the store. The company said it is correcting the mistake for future distribution.
Information from: Los Angeles Times, http://www.latimes.com
Most recent Off the Wire posts
- Punched man blames officers; camera shows self-assault Feb. 18
- Man creates black ice to mask drunken driving crash, police say Feb. 17
- France OKs ‘Fifty Shades’ for 12-year-olds Feb. 12
- Couple nap in dumpster, wake up in garbage truck Feb. 11
- 75-year-old man tackles suspect, threatens to break his arm Feb. 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.