Votes counted through Friday, Nov. 22, show Lynnwood Proposition 1 getting 76.46 percent approval.
The measure would allow an existing property-tax levy of a half-cent per $1,000 of assessed valuation to continue for 10 years.
It had no organized opposition.
Snohomish County officials had counted 7,583 Lynnwood ballots through Friday, more than 99 percent of the 7,641 ballots on hand.
Officials plan to post updated returns Friday, Nov. 22.
Final certification of results is scheduled for Nov. 26.
Evan Smith can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Council action on Brier fireworks vote could come in first half of 2016 Nov. 17
- Lynnwood Council race now out of recount range Nov. 16
- Auditor says nothing improper about her calls supporting Somers Nov. 13
- Lynnwood Council race gets tighter Nov. 13
- Voters who need to fix ballot signatures will get letters Nov. 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.