Lynnwood EMS levy passing easily
Votes counted through Friday, Nov. 22, show Lynnwood Proposition 1 getting 76.46 percent approval.
The measure would allow an existing property-tax levy of a half-cent per $1,000 of assessed valuation to continue for 10 years.
It had no organized opposition.
Snohomish County officials had counted 7,583 Lynnwood ballots through Friday, more than 99 percent of the 7,641 ballots on hand.
Officials plan to post updated returns Friday, Nov. 22.
Final certification of results is scheduled for Nov. 26.
Evan Smith can be reached at email@example.com.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Legislators from 21st District hold telephone town hall Wednesday March 11
- 32nd District Dems to discuss endorsements, presidential nomination Wednesday March 11
- Voting-rights bill passes House; Liias tries to get it to Senate March 9
- Edmonds Council picks planning board member to fill council vacancy March 5
- Stanford says his bill would make college affordable for service members March 4
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.